A direct cremation separates the cremation from the funeral ceremony or memorial service.
The cost of a direct cremation is:
(Completely inclusive of all costs)
- Meeting with you to discuss the funeral arrangements
- Help on registration, documentation and certification
- Doctor’s cremation paperwork fees
- Collection of the deceased
- Care of deceased prior to funeral
- Simple coffin
- Simple cremation urn
In cases where the coroner is involved, and there is no need for the doctor’s medical certificates (Crem 4 & 5), this fee will be deducted from the final invoice. Find out more about unattended direct cremations.